What is the next letter in the sequence?
2. Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men?
3. Rhonda will go see ballet but not the opera. Her favorite number is eight and she doesn’t like nine. She likes salmon but not trout. She hates Mondays and likes Wednesdays. Does she use a comb or a brush?
4. What do these animals have in common: koala bear, prairie dog, firefly, silkworm, jackrabbit, guinea pig?
5. A man says his dog can jump over his house. No one believes him but he is right. How is that possible?
6. What is the next letter in the following sequence?
O T T F F S S
7. Fill in the blanks with the same 4 letters to make 5 different words.
A ____ old woman on ____ bent, picked up her ____ and away she went. “____ my son” she was heard to say, “what shall we do to ____ today?”
8. Perform this calculation in your head, mentally adding the numbers as quickly as you can. Start with 1000 and add 40. Now add 1000. Add 30 to that, then add another 1000. Now add 20 to that result. Add another 1000 and finally, add 10 to that. What is the total?
9. While exploring the Amazon Jungle, a man was seized by hostile natives who told him he could make one final statement which would determine how he would die. If the statement he made was false, he would be boiled in water. If the statement were true, he would be fried in oil. Since the man found neither option too attractive, he made a statement that got him out of this seemingly impossible situation. What is the one statement he could have made?
10. Finished files are the re-
sult of years of scientif-
ic study combined with
the experience of years.
How many times does the letter F appear?