1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. If a farmer raises wheat in dry weather, what does he raise in wet weather?
3. Name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday.
4. What would you call a person who did not have all his fingers on one hand?
5. A plane crashed on the border or US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
6. Mr. Green, Mr. Red, and Mr. Blue were at a hotel having a drink. One man was wearing a red suit; one a green suit; and the other a blue suit. “Have you noticed,” said the man in the blue suit, “that although our suits have colors corresponding to our names, not one of us is wearing a suit that matches our own names?” Mr.Red looked at the other two and said, “You’re absolutely correct.” What color suit is each man wearing?
7. Two men are standing on one side of a bridge and two women are approaching them. One of the men says, “Here comes my wife and daughter” to which the second man replies, “Here comes my wife and daughter”. If they have not married the same woman and the women aren’t pregnant, how is this true?
8. Rearrange the letters in the words “new door” to make one word.
9. Two fathers and two sons go fishing together in the same boat. They all catch a fish but the total catch for the day is 3 fish. How is this possible?
10. How could a man be severely injured by being hit by some tomatoes?